Sunday, May 30, 2010

whew....

I have finally admitted what has been in my heart. I am no longer searching for a replacement. And that's all that was. Trying to replace someone that I thought I could not have with someone else. I had soooo much in me that needed an outlet and at the ripe age of 48 knew that I needed to do something soon. I needed a distraction. I discovered that you cannot just fall out of love and into love as you wish. I tried. It doesn't work. And boy......

I'm in love...whew!!

I started this blog because I felt like I had a lot of issues that I needed to work out. Come to find out, just revealing the love I had for someone took care of most of the issues. Apparently, when you love somebody and can't act on it, it causes you to second guess yourself on everything. No positive feedback when your emotions are at an all time high does little for the self-esteem.

My love for Eddie Lee has grown to the point where I can hardly contain it. It sometimes feels like I am going to just burst and gush forth this river of sappy stuff. Every love song on the radio catches my attention. And believe me, a lot of the songs out there today are love songs. Trying to make a "life score" for the background of our love and I am having a hard time not putting every song I hear on it. Sappy!!! that's a good word to describe me. Moony is another one. All I want to do is sit and stare at my love. Good Grief!!!

As sappy as it sounds, and I think they wrote a song about it...I never knew love like this before ...

No comments:

Post a Comment